My Lovely Hubbie makes this WONDERFUL dinner called Pizza Bagels. I love pizza bagel night. We always make extra for either midnight munchies or for breakfast. They are super yummy cold!
- bagels (one per person plus extra for left overs)
- pizza sauce
- bag of shredded cheese
- spices: garlic powder, onion powder and oregano
- olive oil
Pre-heat oven to 450.
- Once warmed place opened bagels sliced side down and toast for roughly 5 minutes (or just before they turn crispy).
- Liberally apply pizza sacue on top. Lovely Hubbie like’s Ragu Traditional.
- Add pepperoni slices. This step is optional but it is suggested that if you do so tear your slices up.
- Even more liberally add shredded cheese. Shredded Italian Mix is the desired cheese for Pizza Bagels in this house.
- Shake on garlic powder, onion powder and oregano. Lovely Hubbie would tell you that it is almost impossible to add too much oregano.
- Lastly lightly drizzle olive oil on top. We used olive oil infused with red pepper flakes.
Bake until the cheese turns slightly brown. About 5 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes and ENJOY!