Hi there! My family and I have been traveling, it has been a blast, but posting and creating has been hard. I didn’t bring any supplies with me due to not having enough time to prepare. Instead, I’ve been watching YouTube videos and learning new techniques! I can’t wait to put those techniques into practice!
The card I am sharing today is one I made several weeks ago for a birthday party my neighbor’s girls were having. In my usual MO I never got them this card, I promise to do that when we get back though!
I had SO MUCH FUN playing with this stamp from The Sassy Club! I’d been eyeing it for a while and FINALLY got it when I ordered the Pop Tart Art stamp set. What I love about this stamp is its versatility. I used it as a Happy Birthday card, but it could just as easily be a Just Because card or Mother’s Day (if you’re a mom like me who LOVES Unicorns!). It can be used for any girly fun card you want to make!
I hope you enjoyed this card! I can’t wait to see what you make with this stamp from The Sassy Club!
- Majestic - The Sassy Club
- Plaid Builder - Papertrey Ink
- Die-namics Pop-Up Birthday - My Favorite Things
- Nennah Solar White in 80 & 110lb
- My Favorite Things - Cotton Candy Cardstock
- My Favorite Things - Summer Splash Cardstock
- VersaMark Watermark Ink
- Kokuyo Tape Glue Dot Liner
- 3M Mounting Tape
- Hero Arts Silver Embossing Powder